If you're looking to promote discussion amongst your participants, Team Polling is the right tool for the job.
Step 1: Upload your student and team list
To get started, you'll first need to upload some teams.
- Use Excel or Google Sheets to create a file containing columns with email, first name, last name and team names for each of your students. Make sure to save this file as a "CSV file".
- From the Participants page, create a participant group by clicking the large pink plus button.
- Once you've named and created your group, click the group name and then click "Upload CSV".
- Follow the prompts to upload your CSV.
Note: when using teams, we recommend you "lock" the participant group to prevent people joining without a team. This is because only participatns who have been added to a team will be able to participate.
Step 2: Create some poll quesetions
- Create a session and add some poll questions.
- When creating your polls, click "Advanced" (at the bottom of the card) and then select "Team Poll".
Step 3: Run your session
- Ask your participants to sign into FLUX at flux.qa using the email address in the CSV file you uploaded previously.
That's it! From here you'll be able to start and stop polls and only one randomly allocated "team captain" will be able to answer from each team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org