Whether you're looking to upload marks into your Learning Management System or just export responses to a CSV spreadsheet, you just need to follow these three steps.
Step 1: Navigate to your Unit
- From the Instructor screen, select your Unit from the side bar.
- Click the purple Export button at the top of the page.
- Click "Polls Marking CSV".
Step 2: Select your sessions and participants
- Select each of the sessions you'd like to export by clicking the checkbox next to the session name.
- When you're happy with your selection, click "Continue".
- Select each of the participant groups you'd like to export responses for by clicking the checkboxes next to the groups' names.
Step 3: Export
- Click the export button and wait for the CSV file to download.
- Open the file to view your exported responses.
Note that the last column of the CSV file will have summaries including the total number of questions each participant has answered in addition to the number of questions each participant has correctly answered.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org